“The result quite simply floored me. Stephanie Chang intuitively found a way to express with images the very ideas I could only conceptualize in words. I truly appreciated her attention to detail, down the smallest points, reflecting the depth of her commitment to presenting you and your best.” —Brenda Kwon, author, editor & professor
Are you missing opportunities to make an impact and grow your base of support? Great design solutions WILL strengthen your brand. Your brand is the story you tell, and how you convey your personality and unique offering.
Your Brand Identity is a visual and verbal expression of your company. We ask the right questions to understand who you are and what differentiates you in the marketplace. We establish a position that is memorable, unique, and best reflects your spirit and personality. At the end of the process, you gain building blocks can be used in all of your marketing materials. These deliverables can include: logo, typography, name, tagline, color system, and brand language. The brand identity serves as the foundation for creating your packaging, marketing collateral or other promotional products that feel cohesive and part of the same family of materials.
Stunning marketing to convey your message in a unique and compelling way. A strong brand identity often anchors print design so that all communications feel cohesive and connected to the company’s core. Print items can include special events marketing, print advertising, packaging, apparel, museum exhibition graphics, book design, marketing collateral (including posters, direct mail pieces, newsletters) and identity systems (business card, stationary, letterhead, mailing labels, envelopes).
We think about creating a website that is for your users. Once we understand who your users are and combine it with your organization’s goals and operational needs, we are well equipped to be able to create a really effective web solution. This understanding drives what we priortize on the page, how we create the look and feel, and defines the functionality for creating a memorable and engaging experience with your website. We also are very attentive to optimizing your website for mobile display and attentive to SEO in building your site, optimizing your content with this in mind.
The websites we build feature:
– A content management system so that you can easily update your site without knowing html code.
– A design (the look and feel AND the function) perfectly suited to your organization’s activities, needs, personality
– Consideration of the user experience for ease of use, clarity of information, and load time
– Integration with third party software (example: social media sites or e-commerce capability) to increase marketing potency and encourage interaction and user participation with the website.
– Repsonsive design and optimizing your site for mobile display
– Optimizing your site for SEO
– Motion (if appropriate) compatible with mobile devices, to highlight the most important information or inspire action.
– Thorough management of the website build to support website success: strategies for increasing your Search Engine Optimization or enabling your site’s statistics for tracking user data.
Graphic design to impact the experience of people in a space. Signage is yet another branding opportunity. While it enhances the space’s design, and also is appropriate in size, color, clarity, direction and physical placement.
Every organization has its own branding and marketing challenges. Taking into account your strengths, weaknesses and the best practices, we give direction on how your organization can best position itself for effective branding into the future. Mini steps to help create a plan can include a brand audit, getting clear on your target audience, refinement of messaging, or creation of brand guidelines should you have multiple executors of your design.
RT @michaelbierut: Interested in a one-year paid graphic design fellowship at Frank Lloyd Wright's magical Taliesin West? Apply here: https…16 hours ago